Being confident is not a trait that is abundant in all people. The same goes for having a big ego and self-assurance that you have got what it takes no matter what.
It can be so hard to look at some guys that just ooze charisma and you wonder how they do it! What makes them so admired by people that they just impress with their presence? I will answer that question today for you, ‘it is their inner self’.
Confident people put a lot of faith in themselves. They trust that there is nothing they cannot do or achieve.
They believe in themselves. It’s a feat that can be achieved by anybody who is willing.
This therefore begs the question, “How do I believe in myself?”
Six Steps to Believing in Your Inner You
Learning to be self-confident and trusting in your capabilities is never that hard.
- It all begins by accepting yourself the way you are. Value yourself and love the way you were created because we are all beautifully and wonderfully made.
- Understand that you are not perfect. You have weaknesses and flaws but you are also gifted with strengths and abilities in the other side of the coin.
- Take advantage of your strengths and invest in them. Do the things that you know you are capable of. If you are good at writing, write a book. If you notice that you are excellent at analyzing situations, become an analyst somewhere. This way you won’t have to face disappointments.
- Develop a habit of setting goals and work towards achieving them. If you find that your target is a little hard to achieve, break it down into portions that you will achieve one at a time.
- Learn to take in the positive things that build you. Never ever bother yourself with things or comments that do not build you.
- Reflect on your achievements at the end of every day or every occasionally. Develop ideas of how you are going to tackle those tasks you haven’t achieved yet.
When you cultivate all these practices in yourself, you will soon be impressed by just how much faith you will have put in yourself.